CertaBlue is based on rapid detection of several metabolic processes that take place within the growing organism.
The system can detect color changes through highly sensitive optical sensors. All vials are ready to use, prefilled with media and equipped with CertaBlue sensors. In most cases, the vials can be inoculated with a non-diluted high volume sample.
The CertaBlue vials contain an optical sensor, which can detect carbon dioxide as the universal indicator for microbial growth. The sensor is placed in the bottom of the vial, where it directly detects carbon dioxide changes. CertaBlue sensors are only permeable for gases. Liquids, dyed / heavily colored products and other particles can’t falsify results.
What can CertaBlue offer you:
- Simplified test procedures
- Ready-to-use vials including media and CertaBlue sensor
- Test procedure consists of just adding your sample to the vial
- Results in hours instead of days
- Real-time detection and early warning of positive samples
- Ensures a quick and safe product release
- Better recovery of injured and / or damaged microorganisms